Thank you for becoming a Fortnightly Club member! Please complete the Membership Application form if you have not done so already.
To pay for your membership, please select the membership level and any optional donations by clicking “Add to Cart’ next to each item. Your selections will appear in the Shopping Cart at the bottom of the page. Click Checkout to pay using either PayPal or Credit Card. Membership dues and donations are tax deductible.
Please select one of the following membership levels:
- Supporting Membership includes a built in donation to support the club. Supporting Members will be recognized in a special section of the Club Directory.
- Annual Membership is an individual annual membership for new and returning members.
Optional Additional Donations
Please select one or more additional donations if you would like to support our fundraising efforts. These donations are optional but greatly appreciated:
- Twin Maples Preservation to maintain and preserve the historic estate that serves as The Club’s headquarters and clubhouse
- Sherry Rawson Scholarship to help send deserving young Summit women in financial need to college
- Turkey Drive to purchase Thanksgiving dinners for local families in need
- Adopt-A-Class to provide school supplies to local students in need
- Spelling Bee to fund the annual Spelling Bee competition
|Twin Maples Preservation||$25|
|Twin Maples Preservation||$50|
|Sherry Rawson Scholarship||$25|
|Sherry Rawson Scholarship||$50|
|Adopt A Class||$25|
|Adopt A Class||$50|
After adding items to cart, your shopping cart will appear above. Click Checkout to pay with either PayPal or Credit Card.
Please note the “Shipping” cost is actually a transaction fee for processing online payments. To avoid this fee, you may mail a check payable to “The Fortnightly Club of Summit” to 214 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.