- This event has passed.
Twin Maples Fall Cleanup
Wed, November 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Fall Clean Up Day at Twin Maples November 4 at 1pm. Hello club members – Come spend an hour or two outside beautifying our clubhouse landscaping. Any time you can spare is much appreciated!
For our Twin Maples fall clean up day, many hands make for light work. For this event we are in need of assistance with shrub clean up (no weeding), bulb planting and transplanting of some roses and shrubs. Our focus area will be the shade garden near the corner of Springfield and the side street.
We are also in need of the following items:
– Bulbs: Daffodil and Allium
– Perennials: Astilbe (any color), Ornamental (Arid) grasses
– Shrubs and any plants that tolerate shade for corner garden. Preferably deer resistant.
– Hydrangea shrubs 3-4 for area in rear garden
– Donation of metal bench for shade garden
– Bags of gray pea gravel for walk path and under wooden garden bench
– Four flat stepping stones, larger rocks to build up shade garden edge.
Please bring your garden tools and wear gloves and mask for this event. Snacks and water (and maybe wine!) will be provided. Rain date November 5th, 1:00 pm. Look forward to seeing you there!