The Fortnightly Club’s members are a diverse group of professional women, stay-at-home moms and retirees who share a commitment to volunteerism and community service. Members are from Summit and surrounding towns in New Jersey, including New Providence, Chatham, Short Hills and more.
The Fortnightly Club is accepting new members!
- To join as a member, please download our 2018-2019 Membership Application
- To join our Theater Service, please download our 2018-2019 Theater Application
We look forward to seeing you!
By joining The Fortnightly Club, you will have the opportunity to…
Volunteer and serve our community:
- Improve the quality of life in Summit and surrounding communities
- Help preserve the historic Twin Maples estate
- Contribute to the scholarship of young women pursuing college degrees
- Support our Junior partner organization, Summit Junior Fortnightly Club
Participate in social activities:
- Learn something new and interesting at our General Meetings
- Take in the latest Broadway show as part of the Theater Service
- Dive into thoughtful book discussions at our Book Club meetings
- Try out local restaurants during Luncheons or Ladies Night Out
- Go on a field trip in our various group outings
- Make new friends and have fun!